Monday, April 14, 2008

We finally made it to Portland, OR

After almost one year of talking about re-locating to the NW, we've done it, we are now proud residents of Portland, OR. We love it so far, the scenery, the people and the weather and we've hardly left our neighborhood so far! Our cats have adjusted pretty quickly after only one week of being here.

I still can't believe that I'm not on some kind of weird vacation and that I am not going back to my job at Lakeview Personal Fitness in Birmingham! I miss everyone there but they will just have to come out and visit us. Pictures coming very soon. I also need to get back to doing my art on a regular basis. More art work to be posted soon also.

If anyone cares to see my online library, it can be viewed at www.librarything.com/catalog/viviennestrauss. It's a great website for those of you anal enough to want to keep up with your books and see what others are reading that share similar interests with you!

No comments: